Birthday Captions for Boyfriend: Birthdays are very special occasions, especially when it is the birthday of someone you love and care about; all you want to do is make their day memorable and make them happy throughout the day. Is your boyfriend's birthday today? Make him feel loved and celebrated by uploading a wonderful photo of him on Instagram and Facebook, along with a sweet and cute birthday caption. We have a variety of birthday captions for boyfriend available for you. Find the right caption for your boyfriend and make him smile with a birthday post on Instagram or Facebook.

Happy Birthday Captions for Boyfriend

Your boyfriend's birthday must be a very special day for you and you should send some romantic quotes and heartfelt birthday wishes on this joyful moment of his life. What about a sweet birthday caption for your boyfriend to post with his photos on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Tumbler? Here are many, find the one that suits your relationship most!

Happy birthday, the love of my life.

Happy birthday to my favorite human being in the world.

Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever!

Happy birthday, it's my favorite day in the world.

Happy birthday to the smartest guy to whom every girl want to be her boyfriend.

The total time duration I want this relation last is æFOREVER". Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you now and forever, baby. Enjoy your day.

I might be a crazy lover, but I'll love you, care for you and hold you down till the end. Happy Birthday, dear boyfriend.

Sweet-Birthday-Captions-for-Boyfriend

Happy Birthday to a special person who is bringing so much joy to my heart. I am thankful for every moment we spend together.

Happy birthday to my special man! Meeting you was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in life!

Happy Birthday to the guy who has been always my heartbeat, not my heartbreak. Stay Happy always!

The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky I can call you mine. Happy Birthday.

If wishes were rose flowers, I would be the proud owner of a beautiful garden, to wish you a very prosperous birthday. Happy Birthday, my love.

Many happy returns of the day, sweetheart. May this day bring you happiness. Hugs and kisses!

Happy birthday. I hope everything you wish for today comes true.

Happy birthday, I might or might not have stared at my phone since 11 pm so I can be the first to wish you tonight.

I'm so thankful to have a boyfriend that's as warm, compassionate, and understanding as you are to me. Happy birthday to the man I love!

I wish I could shout to the whole universe to announce that an extraordinary person was born today. Happy birthday, my handsome prince.

Today is your special day. Let me be your genie. Every wish you make, I will fulfill it. Happy Birthday my love.

To the prince of my life, may you have a lovely and a very happy birthday!

I like your smiles but I love the way you make me smile always. I'm blessed to have you. Happy Birthday my handsome!

You give me the joy, love, and light in my life. I hope you have the happiest and craziest Birthday ever.

May you shine brighter than yesterday! Sending my love and prayers. Happy birthday, sweetheart.

I love you so much. You fill my world with excitement, pleasure, and joy. Happy Birthday to the best guy in the world!

Sending birthday wishes to my steady rock. You are the man that I can always count on, and I thank you for that. Happy birthday my love.

Happy birthday from one gorgeous lover to another! I fall deeper in love with you each day, as you're the other half that completes me and makes my heart whole.

You are my boyfriend. And I Know your future is brighter than the rising sun. I hope to be part of your future forever. Happy Birthday my all.

Romantic Birthday Captions for Boyfriend

Being in a relationship brings the chance to spend every day in romance. But, in terms of making special romance, there are some special days like the birthday of someone special you love most. This is a lovely compilation of romantic birthday caption for your everyday prince charming.

Happy birthday. My heart belongs to you and you only.

My life was completed after meeting you. Happy birthday.

Thank you for being born. Happy birthday!

I could steal stars from the sky if that's what you want for your birthday. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, honey. Wishing you many years of greatness. You are my heart's desire, and I will always love you.

You stole my heart, but I'll let you keep it. Being with you is the best feeling ever. Happy birthday, my love.

Your arms are like my home, where I get the peace and strength to live. Happy Birthday to the person who is full of comforts.

Happy birthday to the one whom I love the most and whose smiles are the reason I live on. Thanks for make my life so happy.

If it's true that nothing lasts forever, then I'll be your nothing so I can be with you forever, darling. Happy birthday, baby.

Our love is a love that's as true and tender as they come! Happy birthday, my lover and best friend!

Romantic-Birthday-Captions-for-Boyfriend

Happy birthday! I have been counting days for months for your birthday to arrive.

For your birthday, I want to give you cuddles and soft kisses under the stars, but most of all I want you to know how happy I am to be your girl.

My sweet, caring lover, you are the person that I admire and adore most in the world. I wish you the happiest birthday ever!

This is your Birthday so let's make love today. By this, your birthday will be filled with romance and experience that you will never forget!

To my dear boyfriend, I hope this turns out to be the best birthday ever. Have a wonderful year to come. I love you so much.

Every guy should learn from you how they can be a very good and caring boyfriend. Thank you for being in my life. Happy Birthday!

I hope your Birthday is as beautiful and full of love as you are. You deserve only the best, and I wish that for you. Best wishes, my love.

You are the gift in my life, and on your special day, I give you the gift of my love. Take it with open arms, and embrace my hug.

Sending you an ocean of love on your special day, sweetheart! May your birthday be as cool and cheerful as you are!

There are times that my days turn gray yet you still manage to brighten them up. Happy birthday to the love and the light of my life.

Your hugs are my blankets in the cold nights and your kisses are like a cool breeze for my summer nights. Happy Birthday!

I had already given you my best gift. Now, I am going to unwrap myself as a present for you. I will be yours today and forever. Happy Birthday my Love.

I am the luckiest person on Earth because I have the most wonderful person by my side. Thank you for being my rock, Happy Birthday, my sweet pie.

Happy birthday to my boyfriend. Each day we spend together makes me more and more sure that you're the right one for me. May your birthday be filled with laughter and love

You May Like: Instagram Caption for Boyfriend

Short Birthday Captions for Boyfriend

I am sorry for staying away from you on your birthday. I miss you. Happy birthday.

I know the distance is big, but my love for you is even bigger. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday! Is It just I or you are getting more and more handsome every year?

I would die for your happiness. Happy birthday!

Thank you for being the man that I can always count on. HBD my love!

Short Birthday Caption for Boyfriend

Being in a relationship with a man like you has been truly life-changing. I feel blessed to be your girlfriend.

Your smile is my reason to live. Happy birthday, I love you.

I am all yours today, tomorrow, and always. Happy birthday!

May you keep on receiving blessings for being the sweetest person that I know. Best bday!

I love you so much honey. Have the best birthday ever.

Happy birthday! You are getting old!

I am pleased and honored to have an awesome, caring, and loving partner like you by my side.

You are more than my boyfriend, and you are my all. Best wishes on your birthday!

Funny Birthday Captions for Boyfriend

To keep a relationship cheerful, flirting and fun is the secret number one. On his birthday you should make him laugh, cuddle and annoy a little bit. It's time to give back all the love and fun he gave you by posting a funny birthday caption with photos on his social media profile.

Your birthday should be a national holiday.

Happy birthday, love. Do I need to buy you a gift when you have got me?

Happy birthday! It's time to grow up!

Happy birthday to my handsome boyfriend. Now, if only you had the brains to go with beauty you'd be the complete package.

Falling in love with you is much more beautiful than any other fall I have ever felt. Happy Birthday, cutie.

Happy Birthday to the man who makes my blood pressure rise. Love you always!

Happy Birthday, Baby! Today you have one more wrinkle to hate.

It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. Happy Birthday!

You know, how much I love chocolate? But, you don't know, I Love you more than that. Happy Bday Sweetheart!

Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend in the world. I wanted to plan you a surprise birthday party but we all know that I can't keep a secret.

My sweet boyfriend, you're going to need a lot of help blowing out your candles this year.

Congrats on becoming another year old but not wiser. It's a good thing you have good looks. Happy Birthday.

Happy-birthday-caption-for-boyfriend-images

Happy birthday. I am not here for you; I am here for your cake.

Thank you for your maturity and for making me feel comfortable. Happy Birthday!

I'll love you even when you're old and gray, which actually isn't too far away! Happy Birthday, my gorgeous guy.

Happy Birthday, Baby. I promise that if I get mad today, I won't take it out on you. I'll wait until tomorrow. Enjoy your special day.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world as I have a boyfriend like you and same you are the luckiest guy who has a girlfriend like me. Happy Birthday, dear!

Both are crazy and out of mind for each other. Hope we become more mad and crazy on this birthday.

I thought you are a good looking catch but we meet to be the perfect match. Happy Birthday, Handsome!

You're the best boyfriend on some days. On most days, you're a lot to deal with. Have a happy birthday.

I have the hottest boyfriend in town. Thanks for making all the girls jealous. Happy Birthday, smarty!

Happy birthday to the funniest, most charming and attractive personality in town. Have a great day today and happy birthday!

Here is a sweet birthday wish from your rotten girlfriend. Love you always. Happy Birthday.

Remember, it's not that you're older than me, you're just a little more experienced. Happy birthday from your girlfriend!

Loving you is not always easy, but eating this birthday cake will be. Wishing you a great birthday!

Related: Birthday Captions for Girlfriend

Birthday Caption for Boyfriend Long Distance

They say, "True love never breaks", but to keep the spark alive in your relationship you have to do your part when you are in distance. When you are in true love with your boyfriend than never let the distance create any crack. Celebrate your long distance relationship and greet with these happy birthday captions for your boyfriend who is far away.

Happy birthday, my love. I wish you were here so I could hug you.

There is nothing I want more than to be with you right now, happy birthday.

Sending you hugs and kisses. Come back soon, my darling. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my loving long-distance boyfriend! May your birthday be as wonderful as ever over there.

Doing long distance isn't easy, which is why only the strongest relationship survive. Happy birthday beautiful.

Happy long-distance birthday, my love! What's one birthday apart when we have so many other birthdays in future to look forward together.

You dwell in my heart; distance means so little. Happy birthday!

On your birthday, let me spoil you a little with innumerable kisses from afar. I love you so much. I'll have even more kisses for you next time I see you.

Babe, I may not be there to celebrate with you on this day, but I'm sure rooting for you. Expect my package soon, babe.

Happy birthday to my sweetheart. It doesn't matter where in the world we are as near or far, you'll always be my twinkling star.

Though we are separated by miles, our hearts are always together. You are present in my every dream. Happy birthday to you!

I promise to keep falling for you over and over again no matter how many miles separate us. Here's wishing you a memorable birthday!

In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

As long as you're in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can't travel. Happy birthday my man!

This extra special birthday message is coming to you from a land far away! Happy birthday! I'm wishing you all the best on your special day today!

Happy birthday, lover boy! I'm sending you lots of hugs and kisses with your birthday wishes this year! I hope you have a lovely day!

I can always see you whenever I close my eyes. I can hear your sweet voice every time I think about you. Happy birthday my love!

Birthday-Caption-for-Boyfriend-Long-Distance

Happy birthday, sweetheart. Next year, I promise to celebrate it with you.

When you love someone truly and unconditionally, their birthday is the best and happiest day of your year. All you want to do now is say or do things that you know will make your loved one the happiest person on the planet.

The miles between us mean nothing because I love you here, there and everywhere. I miss you. I miss you and me together. Happy birthday, love.

One of the things that this distance has shown me, is how much I love you. Because ever since you had to go away, it is you that I've been thinking about every day. Happy Birthday, I love you.

You're so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you. Hope these days come to an end. Hope and pray to be together. Happy Birthday, Love you.

The miles apart don't really matter if we truly love each other. I will remain by your side forever. Just imagine a kiss and hug from me on your birthday!

You may be thousands of miles away, but I still feel you right next to me. I wish you have the best birthday party ever! Happy Birthday!

In this life, I love you. If I had a past life, I still loved you and in my next life will still continue to love you. Happy Birthday!

Read: Miss You Captions for Him

Imagine your boyfriend waking up on his birthday to your cute and sweet Instagram and Facebook posts filled with your love for him; imagine him reading the captions you wrote and smiling ear to ear. To help you write the most perfect birthday captions for boyfriend, we have made a list of boyfriend's birthday captions which contains many romantic, funny, flirty as well as long-distance birthday captions for boyfriend. Read through all the lists of birthday captions and find that one caption that you know will make your boyfriend's birthday special. So, what are you waiting for? Which caption do you like the most?